The Spanish Sports Tabloid Marca reports that Olympique Marseilles's Joey Barton allegedly called former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher a witch. This comes in light of recent insults by Barton towards Paris Saint-Germain's Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The time has come to say enough is enough and punish Barton. He should be sent to North Korea or Maricopa Prison in Arizona for these reasons based on The Telegraph.
1. Altercation with Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero as QPR Captain when his team played against Manchester City. During the altercation, Barton elbows Tevez, kicks Aguero, and almost headbutts Kompany
2. During a Ligue 2 Match in France, Barton tackles two players.
3. Assaulting a minor for being an Everton FC supporter.
4. Putting out a cigar in the eye of a fellow player during a Manchester City New Years Eve Party. Barton played for Manchester City at the time.
5. Provoking an altercation against Ousmane Dabo during a Manchester City practice.
6. Punching a person to almost near unconsciousness in Liverpool. Barton also assaulted a teenager in the same incident.
7. During the Newcastle vs Blackburn match, Barton [who played for Newcastle] punched Blackburn Rovers Winger Mortem Ganst Pedersen.
8. Slid on Xabi Alonso
9. At QPR, Barton was expelled for a headbutt against Bradley Johnson. This happened when QPR played against Norwich.
10. Barton's indifference to what happens around him.
Barton is a disgrace to football and humanity who should not be allowed to get away with murder. A lesser person would be in jail for what Barton has done.
It is hoped that these reasons will help FIFA and UEFA decide on a punishment.